- “NON REMOVABLE” or “Storeroom Function” Chute door t handle with V-Spindle, and Keys(Keyed Alike) for your Trash chute & Laundry chute door.
- This handle is always in the lock position. You will not be able to leave this handle in the unlock position unless you use the key that comes with the handle. When the key is removed from the T Handle, the door will be in the lock position again. You will need a key to open this door every time.
- Our trash chute t handle will fit into 90% of chute doors in the industry.
- This is a standard industry T Handle for the most common chute doors.
- This Thandle is both for Bottom Hinged and Side Hinge chute doors
- All our T Handles and L Handles are Keyed Alike.
- Our parts are suitable for many manufacturers including Acme Chutes, American Chute Systems, Century Chutes, Chutes International, Cutler Chutes, Midland Metalcraft Chutes, US Chutes, Valiant Chutes, Western Chutes.
- Need HELP selecting the proper PART?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, chat or call us at (845) 225-4507 with your request.
- NOTE: Our orders typically the same or next day on parts and 3 weeks on doors to ship from our warehouse (lead time), and for custom orders expect at least 4 to 5 weeks for orders to ship out of our warehouse. If you need your order to ship out the same day, we encourage you to call us for quicker shipping. We ship out orders in the order they come in, and because of the volume of orders, the lead time can take longer. We have the ability to bump your order up if you call, otherwise your order will go out in the order it came in. Thank you for your understanding.
- If you do not see the door size or part that is suitable for your property, please email us at email@example.com, chat or call us at (845) 225-4507 with your request.
- Make sure you are careful selecting the proper product for your order. You will be charged a 30% restocking fee for returns.
- Take note that doors and parts that are marked with a red *** indicator are not in stock. You will have to allow up to an additional 2-4 weeks for delivery of products that are not currently in stock.