- This Closer is for a Bottom Hinged Chute Door.
- This closer will fit the following size doors 12 x 15, 14 x 17, and 15 x 15.
- Heavy duty
- 15.6″ long when Extended and 8.4″ when Compressed. (Look at the bottom, under this description for a photo of this measured product)
- 30 lb pressure.
- Standard Compression Gas Spring or sometimes called Hydraulic closure
- Ball Socket End Fittings with Spring Clip
- Closer Rod Has a Black Nitride Finish
- Nitride coated steel gas spring. Gas springs provide a controlled opening force, making them ideal for your trash chute or laundry chute intake doors that need assistance opening up.
- Our extended closers are suitable for many manufacturers including Acme Chutes, American Chute Systems, Century Chutes, Chutes International, Cutler Chutes, Hi-Rise Recycling Systems Inc., Midland Metalcraft Chutes, US Chutes, Valiant Chutes, Western Chutes, Wilkinson Chutes Inc., Wilkinson Hi-Rise Chutes, Nycor, Wilkinson Company, CA., Wilkinson Buchanan Inc.
- Need HELP selecting the proper PART?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, chat or call us at (845) 225-4507 with your request.
- NOTE: Our orders typically the same or next day on parts and 3 weeks on doors to ship from our warehouse (lead time), and for custom orders expect at least 4 to 5 weeks for orders to ship out of our warehouse. If you need your order to ship out the same day, we encourage you to call us for quicker shipping. We ship out orders in the order they come in, and because of the volume of orders, the lead time can take longer. We have the ability to bump your order up if you call, otherwise your order will go out in the order it came in. Thank you for your understanding.
- If you do not see the door size or part that is suitable for your property, please email us at email@example.com, chat or call us at (845) 225-4507 with your request.
- Make sure you are careful selecting the proper product for your order. You will be charged a 30% restocking fee for returns.
- Take note that doors and parts that are marked with a red *** indicator are not in stock. You will have to allow up to an additional 2-4 weeks for delivery of products that are not currently in stock.